How to Apply Nail Powder Dip?
Learning how to apply nail powder dip is a great idea, since it makes the process easy and convenient when you apply dip powder nails. When you learn the process of applying nail powder dip, you will no longer need to go to a nail salon to get dip powder nails applied for you, which will save you both time and money.
Plus, this is a cool way to take your look to the next level. It allows you to inject a burst of colour into your nails, and we are certain you will be delighted with the results. But how do you apply nail powder dip? Read our guide below, and you can learn how to apply the nail powder dip today.
Things You Will Need
Before you start adding any nail powder dip, you will need to make sure that you have the right tools required for this process. You will need the dip powder with the colour you want to apply, a liquid set, a base coat, as well as an activator and a top coat. You will also need a nail file and a manicure buffer. If you buy a nail powder dip kit, you should have all these items inside. If not, you must buy them separately, so try to take that into consideration before starting to apply these dip powder nails for the first time.
Steps to Follow
- You will need to use the nail drill or manicure block in order to create an even surface for the powder. Trim the cuticles and push them back if needed. Don’t use cuticle oil, because it prevents the powder from applying smoothly.
- Add the first coat on a single nail for now. You want the layer to be thin. Stop right near the cuticle.
- The next step is to dip the first nail in the nail powder dip. You will want to ensure that the entire nail is submerged, so that you will have the best possible coverage. With this in mind, we recommend that you move and then tap the finger’s side. Repeat these two steps multiple times for each finger.
- After doing this, you then use the activator on each nail. You will notice that the colours are more opaque and darker when you activate the powder.
- Now you want to add the finishing gel. Wait for around 15 seconds after applying the finishing gel, before adding a second coat of the gel. Once the nails are dried, you can then add cuticle oil in order to moisturise and treat your nails.
As you can see, using nail powder dip is not as hard as you maybe first imagined. It does take a bit of a trial and error, but it will be worth it, as it will allow you to create some great looking dip powder nails. Experimenting and trying out a variety of nail powder dip options is the best way to proceed, and we are sure you will find a look that matches your style. Good luck!