Nail Tips and Tricks – Dip Powder Nails & How to Apply
If you are looking for some nail tips and tricks to make your nails look great, you must take a look at dip powder nails. It is a highly effective and straightforward application method which has become very popular in recent months. Once you learn the technique to fit dip powder nails on your own, there will be no need to spend money on visiting salons for a manicure. This will provide you with the opportunity to save both time, as well as money. On top of that, you will quickly learn how to create stylish and unique designs yourself, thanks to dip powder nails.
Things You Need to Get Dip Powder Nails
You will need to be equipped with the right tools before you proceed with getting dip powder nails. For example, you will need to have the dip powder, along with the colour that you want to apply. On top of that, you should have a base coat, a liquid set, an activator, and a topcoat. You should also have a nail file, along with a manicure buffer. You can buy them as a kit through our website.
Steps to Follow
- You should use the manicure block or nail drill to create an even surface on top of your nail. You should trim the cuticle and push it back accordingly.
- Start off by applying the first coating on one of your nails. Make sure that it is a thin layer. You should stop near the cuticle.
- Now you should dip the first nail in the nail powder slowly. Make sure that the entire nail is submerged in the powder. That way you can receive the best coverage at the first time of asking.
- The next step is to apply the activator to the nail. When you are using the activator, you will be able to see the colours getting darker and more opaque.
- For the last step, you should add the finishing gel. Make sure that you wait for around 15 seconds before applying the second coating of the gel.
We have some ideas for you: check them in here
As you can see, fitting dip powder nails in the comfort of your own home is not that difficult, but can take a little bit of practice. We hope these dip powder nail tips and tricks have been useful to help you maximize the chances of success. We would encourage you to experiment with different nail powder dip designs, and we are sure you will love the results. Do you have any tips and tricks you’d like to share? Let us know!